We at Cpl are seeking a new Digital Marketing Manager to take ownership of, and deliver, our digital marketing strategy.
In this role you will get the opportunity to shape the online presence of a major Irish plc and help to drive the digital agenda within the business. As a leader on our group marketing team, you will develop campaigns, design strategy and plan day to day activity across all aspects of digital marketing. You will also take ownership of Cpl’s online presence across Cpl.com, Cpl.ie, and our central brand websites. It’s also an opportunity to innovate, new ideas are always welcome here and the Digital Marketing Manager – alongside IT and our external agency partners – will be central to bringing those ideas to life.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an ambitious self-starter; prepared to work with full autonomy where required. You should be comfortable interpreting commercial and marketing data, drawing actionable insight, and presenting that insight to senior leadership. You will also need to be a natural with digital tools. The recruitment industry is on the cusp of real technological advancement and change – you need to be able to help Cpl to lead the way.
Joining Cpl will mean joining an entrepreneurial business where you have the opportunity to reach your full potential. We believe in providing you with the tools required to succeed and let you develop your role in the direction that best fits both your skills and our business needs. This role touches every area of the digital business and will grow along with it.
Here’s an overview of the core responsibilities:
- Lead, manage and implement the Cpl’s Digital Marketing Strategy
- Propose, design and develop online advertising campaigns to increase awareness, attract candidates, clients & meet business needs
- Manage online budgets on job boards, Social Media, Paid Search and other digital campaigns with key targets and objectives
- Be the go-to person on digital marketing, collaborate with the business to understand their needs and how digital marketing can help them engage with customers and clients
- Support the delivery of the Group Marketing Strategy across all online channels as required.
- Day to Day management of Social Media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others
- Oversee Cpl’s online content, email, video and social media strategies in line with Group Digital Strategy
- Manage brand websites and be the key point of contact for our web agency and drive continuous improvement of KPIs
- Work with our agency partners to plan, manage and deliver web development projects – both new sites and improvements on existing
- Manage Cpl video production
- Manage digital marketing report(s)
And the minimum requirements:
- 3rd level Qualification in Digital or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience managing website development/3rd party agencies
- Experience in planning and delivering digital strategy and campaigns
- In-depth understanding of social media and online content distribution
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and online advertising tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Hubspot or SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Skilled user of CMS platforms i.e. WordPress
- Positive and proactive attitude, team player, detail and customer oriented with good prioritisation and organisational ability
It would be great if you had:
- Experience of the recruitment industry
- Design/Video skills