The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead key workstreams focussed on integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. This is initially for a 2 year contract.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Working directly with the internal project team, agencies and suppliers to ensure successful programme delivery
- Lead a programme of work that will result in a transformed digital offering and deliver an optimised consumer experience, including personalisation.
- Lead the delivery of marketing and business requirements.
- Working with core team members, internally and externally, identify requirements and translate these into actionable features while ensuring the establishment of the people and processes for any on-going management & communications.
- Priorities will be to lead, facilitate and manage components of a complex, cross-organisational digital ecosystem programme of work, helping to realise strategic benefits to the full.
- Own the delivery of individual work streams within the Digital Ecosystem programme, enabling end-to-end service transformation, digital marketing enablers, digital marketing skill and capability, and building the digital marketing services.
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field / experience.
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of the digital landscape and digital marketing, including latest digital marketing developments and industry best practices.
- Demonstrate working experience of an enterprise ecosystem, CEM, CXM and/or CRM projects or campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in managing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong project management skills in order to maintain efficient and timely delivery on work packages and teams.