You role will be responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and optimising digital marketing activities across all digital channels and achieve specific goals in relation to lead generation. This is a great opportunity within a fantastic organisation to grow your career.
- Leveraging analytics and customer experience tracking (quantitate and qualitative), as well as competitive and market trends, to understand what is driving sales, experience and loyalty so this can be put into action across all product, marketing, sales and education plans.
- Utilising the Segment and Base Management plans, set out the optimal channel mix and budget to realise the goals agreed with the business.
- Technical digital marketing execution, which includes tagging and taxonomy, search engine optimisation, display advertising, paid search/pay per click, multivariant testing, remarketing, personalisation.
- Running and developing the underpinning marketing and data infrastructure and tools to enable digital marketing and eCommerce, incorporating the application of analytics and marketing automation.
- Engagement with the offline channel plan to ensure balance of spend while meeting the customer experience goals.
- The development of editorial/proprietary content, journey design and User Experience that supports the segment plans to deliver awareness, digital traffic targets, engagement, click-through rates and ultimately sales or self-servicing.
- Create and own the content needed in each part of the website and in each marketing channel used.
- Integration with external digital marketing services eg Google, Social channels, data repositories.
- Tracking and tweaking the execution of day to day digital marketing activities to make it easier for customers to achieve their goals, increase sales/ checkout, and more efficient for the business to execute its plans.
- Management of the overall marketing spend, channel resources and journeys to completion/ checkout and the data analytics to ensure that the goals of the business are being met – spanning sales, education, resources, risks and return on spend.
- Works closely with Corporate Affairs team to manage all social media activity.
- Providing clear, well-written periodic reports to stakeholders.
- In conjunction with the Director of Development, identify avenues for the Institute to achieve additional sources of revenue.
- Lead and drive a high performing team/project from initiation to conclusion.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Digital marketing, incorporating strategy, planning and execution.
- Data management and analytics.
- Proficient IT skills to carry out a senior leadership role.
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels in a customer focused organisation.
- Excellent written English with a flair for creative writing.
- Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure.
- Keen attention to detail, backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to Masters Level in a relevant desirable or Masters in Business /Marketing/Sales required.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience successfully leading, executing and delivering results through leading modern marketing strategies, in a dynamic environment.
- A proven track record of delivering results to a high standard within challenging deadlines.
- Proven influencing, motivation, communication and thought leadership aptitudes.