I am recruiting a Search Advertising Analyst who is passionate about digital advertising, solving analytical problems and working with complex and diverse data sets. The individual in this role will be a key partner to the Strategic Analytical Leads in developing compelling and actionable advertiser analytics and insights. The individual will demonstrate experience and skills handling large and complex data sets, interpreting the findings and articulating the insights, and will have superb collaboration skills and a can-do attitude.
You will be part of a Search Advertising team in a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organisation on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry.
- End-to-end management and ownership of the EMEA seasonal and vertical insights calendar and content.
- Partner with EMEA Program Managers, Analytical Leads, Sales and global Marketing teams to scope out EMEA needs and data availability for seasonal and vertical insights content.
- Coordinate with central (US) teams to ensure alignment with global calendar and ensure local needs are taken into consideration.
- Develop seasonal and vertical insights content at scale for the agreed number of EMEA markets and present to local partners in an easily consumable way.
- Partner with Engineering teams and lead the automation to increase the number and frequency of insights content deliverables.
- Funnel input from Sales and Marketing functions and communicate to local Analytical Leads to fuel the creation of vertical ‘Trends and Disruptors’.
- Develop a high-level understanding of the search industry, including vertical/device/product trends, and share with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Evolve the insights storytelling to maximise impact – liaise with Sales and customers to seek feedback to align to market needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Fluency in both French and English
- 2-3 years’ experience in the online media industry, a good understanding of SEM/PPC advertising is a must
- Ability to think analytically and generate data-driven advertising stories that help drive revenue
- Ability to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills required
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with analysis and interpretation of data, preferably relating to digital advertising
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, Macros etc.)
- Power BI experience (or other data visualization tools such as Tableau a plus)
- Strong attention to detail and data precision
- Skilled at interpreting data and translating it into action
- Bing Ads and/or Google AdWords certification
- Culture of Excellence
- Agile learner
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical Thinking
- Effective team player
- Clear Communication
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload
If you read until here is because you are interested so this might be the opportunity for you. Get in touch today for further information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org