An innovative multidisciplinary digital team are looking for an experienced Customer Experience/Acquisition Specialist in South Dublin as part of a company-wide digital transformation project.
The principle purpose of this opportunity is to focus on acquiring new customers as well as increase the value derived from existing customers, through the optimisation of all existing and new conversion funnels as well as cross sell and upsell opportunities.
Working in collaboration with the digital team and key stakeholders, you will obsess about optimising yield through digital channels and seamlessly converting all traffic through compelling customer journeys.
Day to day you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of each technology platform and how the product impacts KPIs
- Develop, implement and manage tools and processes to perform data-driven research on all aspects of product performance including product performance, user engagement, and conversions
- Own e-commerce projects that will deliver front-end application forms and digital content
- Create an A/B testing roadmap and drive personalisation of website
- Communicate in a transparent and effective way using tools such as Trello and Basecamp daily and ghant charts occasionally where required
- Work with stakeholders on the timely delivery of dashboards and monthly reports to senior management, general management and to group.
- Participate in deep dive reviews on product performance with key business stakeholders, clearly communicating insights and recommendations
- Provide insightful reporting Daily, Week and Monthly reporting and assist in the creation and verification of analytics reports/dashboards
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimise user journeys across owned assets by leveraging deep-web analytics and insights
- Deliver insights from onsite data for recommendations to business units
- Working on web analytics components of big data projects
- Act as an owner for digital customer acquisition across the digital estate.
- Creative problem solver, comfortable with working in rapidly evolving landscape and projects loaded with uncertainty
- Technologically strong and business savvy
- Confident in commercial data analysis. Able to consider multiple data sets, adopt test & learn approaches and make clear fact based recommendations
- In depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights
- 3 years’ experience of working with Analytic Software in an ecommerce company, where development and execution of plans were key to success
- Good level of knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Google Search Console
- Experience of setting up A/B and multivariate testing on websites
- Knowledge of personalising websites through 3rd party tools
- Knowledge of email marketing and experience of working with an email service provider
- Experience in documenting Business Processes and Business Requirements within web analytics and advertising analytics platforms
- Wire-framing experience desirable.
For more information contact Aisling on firstname.lastname@example.org