***Dialler Systems Analyst***
Our client, a dynamic customer focused media & communications multinational, are now expanding & looking to hire an experienced Dialler Systems Analyst to join their services centre leadership team on an initial 9 month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious applicants to further develop their career in a truly world-class, highly successful organisation & further developed their management skills. If youre interested, please apply!
As a key part of the Call Centre Planning team, you will be tasked with delivering short & medium term volume forecasts, support capacity planning, analyse KPI & SLA for groups & individuals, assist in the delivery of new processes/procedures, manage projects & partner with call centre operations managers to ensure the smooth running of the centre.
Your Skills/Experience that we need:
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies or a related discipline.
- 3-4+ years previous experience in a similar workforce or capacity planning role.
- Strong IT skills with high level Excel knowledge in particular.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative, deliver individual projects & problem solve.
This role is being offered with a salary of approx 38k with a strong benefits package of pension, health cover, phone, etc.
How to Apply:
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to email@example.com
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie