My client is a trusted partner to international market leaders where their client provides digital transformation solutions to elevate their business operations. Their teams are working on mission-critical software projects for some of the worlds largest technology companies. If this sounds exciting to you then why not call me?
They are looking for talented, creative and enthusiastic developers to join their team.
Desirable candidates will have a strong track record and the ability utilize technology to automate solutions and
- Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including Configuration Management, Build and
Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CI/CD pipeline
- Consume/have literacy using source code / Binary repositories such as Git (gerrit), Artifactory, ECR,
- Leverage configuration management/image management tools for Automation.
- Successfully collaborate across various technology disciplines.
- AWS/Linux admin experience a plus.
- 3 - 5 years experience in managing production levels systems
- Experienced with Cloud.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Innovation skills and vision.
- Possesses and can further cultivate diversity of thought.
- Ability to process new concepts and technologies quickly, has an appetite for learning.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and flex when priorities change.
- An ability to influence through teamwork and collaboration.
- A passion to provide world class customer service.
To hear more on this role, please call Claire on 091 507 537 / 085 872 3588 for more details. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be advised candidates must be located in Ireland and hold a minimum Stamp 4/EU Passport to be considered.