Your purpose is to work with software developers, infrastructure administrators, and enterprise architects to plan for, implement, and maintain software solutions across numerous deployments.
Using the latest tools and technologies, this role will support cloud environments, perform software development builds and automated testing; and monitor existing infrastructure.
Successful candidates must have Cloud experience with AWS Amazon Web Services, MS Azure, Docker, and Jenkins.
At least 4 years demonstratable experience in any of the following (more the better):
1. Containers and container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
2. Databases and implementing databases at scale (MongoDB, SQL)
AMQP, MQ, or other message broker software (RabbitMQ)
3. General programming language (Python, Ruby, Go)
4. Scripting language (Bash, Powershell)
5. Strong working knowledge of infrastructure components at scale
6. Experience of logging and monitoring software
7. Resiliency, Performance, Stability testing
8. Strong experience and knowledge of security
9. Strong troubleshooting experience
Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
Generous vacation policy and flexible holidays, so you can take time off when you need it
For more information contact email@example.com or text 086-8469008