Desktop Support Engineer
*Immediate Start Available*
- Big growth company
- Plenty of opportunities for personal development/career progression
The primary responsibility of the Desktop Support Engineer will be maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organisation. You will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either remotely, over the phone, or in person.
You'll know about some of:
- General knowledge of Desktop, Laptop, Networking, Server, Voice & Communications Infrastructure.
- Operating systems (e.g. Windows 7/10,)
- Microsoft Exchange, Outlook 365 and Active Directory
- Blackberry Works / BES
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
(There may be some occasional weekend work, software upgrades, hardware moves etc…)
For more information on this Desktop Support Engineer opportunity click apply now / contact James Goodman 028 9072 5634