Design Assurance Quality Engineer - Mayo
Design Assurance Quality Engineer required for 12 month contract with medical device company based in Mayo. The purpose of the position is to provide Design Control Quality Engineering services for New Product Commercialisation. This role includes a contract completion bonus.
- Act as a team member on Design Control Spring Project representing Quality Management
- Part of a cross functional team to complete an assessment on Product Design and Process information
- Facilitate Design Controls, Risk Assessments and DFMEA
- Supports planning of Design Verification & Validation activities
- Supports pFMEA, Process Validation and related training of associates
- Support CAPA analysis and problem solving
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- Quality Engineering Qualification / ASQ CQE certification
- Experience of Design Controls / New Product Commercialization projects
- Experience of Design History Files in a Medical Device Environment
- Experience in statistical analysis / process validation
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device Industry
- Strong communication skills
Must have an existing work visa/ permit for Ireland in place.
For more information contact Megan Warr on 091 507 515 or email an updated CV to Megan.email@example.com.
Visit www.cpljobs.com for more Engineering jobs