I am currently recruiting an experienced Defence Litigation Legal Secretary for one of the top defence firms in the country. Their client base includes a wide range of domestic and multinational insurance firms, banking and financial organisations and private clients. The successful candidate will join a highly successful practice that also has a very warm and close-knit culture.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Providing general secretarial support to fee-earner
- Responding to internal and external telephone enquiries
- Arranging the opening, closing and archiving of files
- Drafting various legal documents
- Assisting in court preparation to include responsibility for preparing full briefs for counsel, together with any papers required
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- Acting as a positive first point of contact for clients of a busy law firm
- Maintaining accurate electronic and hard copy files
- Supporting other members of the secretarial team to complete work to a high standard and meet required deadlines
- Any other ad hoc requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a defence litigation law firm
- Minimum 2 years experience as a legal secretary
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Fast typing speeds
- Excellent communicator- both written and verbally
- Friendly and personable with a positive and 'can do' attitude
If you think this role sounds like a good fit for you please don't hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 614 6059 for a confidential chat.