If you are an experienced Data Protection / GDPR Lawyer this would be a great opportunity for you. An International Bank is seeking an experienced Data Protection / Privacy Lawyer to provide EU / GDPR support to international teams that are continuously growing their activities abroad and domestic teams expanding into the international space.
The ideal candidate for this role will have some or all of the following:
- Qualified lawyer and admitted to practice in at least one EU jurisdiction
- At least 5 years' PQE
- Should show an ability to work both on their own initiative and within a cohesive team which advises on a broad range of privacy issues both on domestic and international spaces
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Good knowledge of GDPR
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) already achieved is preferable
Your responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Providing interpretive legal guidance on data protection issues to business executives and counsel
- Collaborating with EU Data Protection Office to evaluate and respond to ad hoc requests
- Providing privacy/data protection support and interpretation to the U.S. Bank patent strategy and trademark team
- Dealing with employee-related data protection issues in collaboration with other teams
- Providing privacy/data protection interpretation of complex data issues
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package, as well as strong career progression for the right candidates.