A data-driven public sector organisation have an urgent requirement for a Data Governance Lead to join the business on a permanent basis. In the role you will work across the three main business functions to help develop best practice solutions for data analysis.
- Helping to improve Data Governance standards across the business
- Developing data specifications for all data sources
- Ensuring Data Models are kept up to date
- Responsible for ensuring the security of data and access control processes are in place
- Developing processes for Data Quality Issues
- Work around data analysis and reporting
- Proven track record working directly in Data Governance
- Experience applying best practice to Data Governance processes
- Understanding and experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and Databases
- Experience in and ability to lead projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate/engage with other business functions
- Experience in Data Quality profiling and reporting
- Data Modeling skills
Please apply directly or call Luke on 01947 6211 for more information.