Do you speak Danish? Do you want to work in a multilingual and multicultural company? If so; Picture yourself as an Technical Support Analyst for the business clients of DXC Technology (Hewlett Packard Enterprise) in Ireland.
We have an exciting new project in DXC and we are looking for Danish Language speakers to join our friendly Service Desk team as soon as possible. As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be the first point of contact for customers and will provide the best and most cost-effective operational and technical support function to our customers’ clients.
The roles will suit Danish speaking candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop. We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
• Permanent contract with Cpl onsite in DXC. Shift and week-end allowance applies
• Relocation package (up to 2 weeks accommodation flight to Dublin)
• Flexible working hours. Shift work
• 21 days holiday
• Career training and education Free shuttle bus service Fun company activities Cheap gym membership onsite and much more!
• Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare, about 35 minutes away from Dublin city centre
• Act as the primary country contact for customers on all queries and escalations
• Handle phone calls/emails and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
• Co-ordinate all calls to enable dispatch of orders to customers providing both operational and technical support.
• Liaise with various Helpdesks, and Third Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
• Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately
• Maintain accurate database information
• Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
• High School Diploma / Secondary School or equivalent Leaving Certificate
• Knowledge of Computers with a good knowledge of MS Office
• Effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Fluency in Danish
• Willing to assume responsibility for customer problems
• Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances
• Resilient under pressure and adaptable to unseen work demands
• Flexible attitude towards working patterns
If you are interested in languages jobs, we’ll offer you great growth opportunities and development.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +353 01 614 6084 with any questions you might have. Looking forward to hear from you!