Technical Customer Support Expert :
We have a great opportunity to start and develop your career further in the professional IT and Customer Service field with one of the American's largest IT Giants!
They are looking for new Customer Support members to expends their team!
About the role
As a Customer Support Technical Agent, you will provide 1st level support to commercial customers across Europe.
The support delivered is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact you directly with their IT queries by phone, email, or logging a Web Ticket.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are interested in new technologies and who want to start or develop your career further in IT and work with a big brand company.
You will gain vast exposure to different parts of global business including service management, 2nd level support, technical resolver groups, quality control, and finance.
Experience in customer service is preferred, but not essential, as full training is provided
Feel free to contact via e-mail or send your CV: Amandine.Herta@cpl.ie or call: + 353 1 614 6043
- Customer Contact: via phone, email, and Web Tickets.
- Documentation: Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates.
- Quality: Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the company brand.
- Problem Determination: Access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of the problem you are faced with.
- Fluent in English and in Danish (written and oral)
- Work experience and professional understanding of customer service
- Full-paid Training provided
- Career Progression
- Salary yearly review
- 2 Bonus Days Off
- Discounted Health Plan
- PRSA (Pension)
- Refer a Friend Program
- Travel Savers E.g Bike to work, Leap Card
- Gym On-site, ATM and Mailroom
- Bank Services On-Site
- Discounted Sports / Social Club
- Events Committee
- Free E-Learning Available
- €23,500 + up to €1,400 yearly bonus
- Location: Building 5, Damastown Industrial Park, Dublin 15