Danish Customer Service Technical Agent
This is a great opportunity to start or develop your career further in IT and work with a Big Brand Company. You will gain vast exposure to different parts of a global business. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork and quality control.
As a Customer Service Technical Agent, you will provide 1st level support. The support is Business to Business (B2B) only and the customers contact you directly with any queries by phone, E-mail or by Web Ticket.
Interviews and onboarding are currently being processed remotely.
• Customer Contact via phone, E-mail and Web Tickets
• Documenting information in the ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates
• Follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of the company brand
• You will resolve queries using a knowledgebase and various tools to determine the source of the problem you are faced with.
We are looking for a positive person with a can do attitude to join our team in Damastown, Dublin 15, this is an entry level role so full training will be provided!Training for this role will currently be done remotely via video meetings and other online tools.
• Fluent Danish with good level of English(written and oral)
• Previous work experience and/or education in IT is desired, but not required.
• Good understanding of customer service
• Ability to work well in a team
- Preformance bonus
- Relocation support
- Work From Home Scheme
- Weekly payment
- 23 months contract
- Birthday off
- Canteen, coffee docks and Starbucks on-site
- Gym On site
- Bank Services On-Site
- Sport & Social Club
- Events committee hosting several fun events throughout the year
- Free parking and lovely walking areas
Interested? APPLY TODAY!
If you would like more information, please contact me on Susanne.Mannion@cpl.ie