My client is a Global leader they have recently relocated staff and offices from LA and Amsterdam to their new state of the art HQ in Dublin City. Senior Security Global Role.
They are looking to recruit a Senior Cyber Manager to take over all responsibility for the Cyber Security Portfolio. Fabulous opportunity with a fabulous company!
- Day to day management of the Cyber Security Portfolio working closing with Business Stakeholders
- Management of all aspects of the Security Landscape including infrastructure, application patching, access management and network and data Security.
- Full implementation of security monitoring metrics
- Full management of investigating any Cyber Security Incidents.
- Ensures all infrastructure solutions meet best practice standards.
- Full management of Penetration Testing Programs.
- 5 Years Plus experience in Cyber Security
- 4 Years Plus experience of Managing a Security Portfolio
- ITIL, Cobit and CISSP certification preferable
- Cloud Security experience
- Experience of working with security controls, Access Management, Network Security, Vulnerability management
- SIEM, PAS, PAM
- Flexible working arrangement
- Open to WFH where appropriate
- Additional Training to CISSP Level