Account Executive (Cyber Security)
Location: Now hiring in: France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden- You must speak the language of the market at a native level
Travel: required (when necessary to meet clients in designated area)
Seniority: mid – senior level
Salary: negotiable (50:50 split) = +100,000K (EURO) OTE
A pioneer in a new category of cyber-security technology, the “Enterprise Immune System” is seeking Account Executives with full sales cycle experience (+2 years) and impressive education background (minimum 2:1 from a leading University) to join their innovative and growing business.
Founded in 2013, by September 2018 the company was valued at $1.65bn with 1200 Staff and many thousands of customers worldwide. This technology applies cutting-edge machine learning and mathematics to the field of cyber-security.
The company is currently expanding the sales organisation to accommodate a rapidly growing customer base and accelerating revenue.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prospect accounts for new business, manage existing accounts and deliver upsells and renewals
- Establish and work with partners in your territory
- Present and demonstrate cyber threat defence solutions to CISOs and information security experts
- Attend marketing events and security conferences
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in delivering Proof of Values (POVs) to prospective customers
For this role you need to be tenacious, driven and have the following skill set:
- Minimum 2 years' sales experience selling software or security appliances (other industries will be considered)
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology is a plus
- Strong C-level/board-level communications skills
- Willingness to travel to accounts across the territory
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Strong working knowledge of LinkedIn and CRM tools
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Competitive base salary with uncapped OTE
- BUPA family healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Transport allowance
- 3-week sales training in the UK office
If you are a driven sales professional with interest in technology and proven sales track record – this is a position where you can flourish and make a long-lasting impact!
Please apply directly on this page and I will be in touch with more details.