Customer Support Representative - Dun Laoghaire
This opportunity would be fantastic for someone who has strong customer service from working in retail or in a call centre and would like to take the next step to further their career.
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through to resolution
- Troubleshooting over the phone on a range of different terminal products
- Ensuring all steps are carried out to support a resolution with customer
- Escalate calls upwards efficiently to next level for fast resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Deal efficiently & effectively to all customer queries whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Calls will be monitored and feedback will be given to support continuous improvement with call handling
- Process confidential information in a secure manner
- Additional duties may be added to help streamline process and enhance customer satisfaction
- Keeping customer informed in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a call centre / customer service environment including inbound and outbound calls.
- Preferably within the financial services or payment processing industries would be an advantage.
- Technical troubleshooting or support background also an advantage
- Performance driven, and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and to be a team player.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and demeanor
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (which will include shift hours with some weekend work).
- Due to the nature of the role a very high standard of written English is required
If are interested in this opportunity, please apply now, or call me on 01 947 6253 to discuss further.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to Meabh.Connor@cpl.ie