What you will do
- Provide support for customers and prospective customers via email, live chat, forums, and social channels. There are no inbound calls.
- Resolve up to 40 tickets a day primarily with from the first contact.
- Advocate for customers by thoroughly documenting their issues and sending reports to engineering and product teams.
- Identify and propose ways to make customers happier, and your jobs easier.
- Creating joy and happiness for everyone involved with the company, including team members, vendors, and customers.
- Familiarity with SEO / HTML & Website Structure to correctly support users
What you need
- At least 1 year experience in Cusutomer/Technical Support
- Proactive and positive demeanour is a must for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally have experience providing technical support for B2B SaaS products
- Ideally have experience writing bug reports or other technical documents
What’s in for you
- Excellent salary
- A great holiday bonuses
- Opportunities to grow in the company