This position involves providing direct support to customer queries of a popular cloud-based web development platform that helps them create websites through the use of online drag and drop tools.
As a Customer Support Expert, you will be supporting and teaching businesses on the company's unique tools and products, inspiring them to create a website that best represents themselves from the comfort of your relaxed and friendly office in Grand Canal Dock, Dublin City Centre.
We're currently recruiting for superstars to join our high profile client.
- Provide users with technical solutions over the phone, e-mail and chat regarding their website creation
- Analyse user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and satisfaction
- Provide feedback and suggest actions on how to improve the user experience
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about user needs
- Permanent contract with excellent competitive salary
- A friendly, relaxed and unique office located in Grand Canal Docks
- Fun facilities and amenities - pool tables, yoga and gym rooms, etc.
- Free lunch, snacks and beverages
- Full training on systems and tools
- Self-development opportunities
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare services
- Pension contributions and Share options
- Fluency in French and English
- A passion for creativity and website creation
- A customer-focused mentality
- Experienced problem-solving ability
- A willingness to learn new concepts
- Strong critical thinking skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply below or email your CV to Gabriel.Mamaradlo@cpl.ie