Location: Munich, Germany (candidate must be in this area)
Travel: Required (when necessary to meet clients in designated area)
Salary: Negotiable (DOE) - 55 -70k OTE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company that was recently named one of Fast Company’s 50 ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and recently earned the designation of officially being one of the UK’s ‘Great Places to Work’.
You do not need any prior knowledge, just a notable enthusiasm for customer success and willingness to learn.
This role is open to those with 1 to 3 years of professional experience.
In the Customer Success role, you will be managing several named accounts across our global customer base. You will be responsible for driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
You should have a passion to learn about cyber security and AI, while always wanting to deliver the best service to our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that each client is gaining maximum utility from their deployment.
- Manage client escalations to resolution, leveraging cross-functional teams within the business. Work closely with Commercial Directors, Account Executives, Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing your role.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills, working with high valued customers in a pressurised environment.
- Constantly conduct health checks to drive satisfaction and retention.
- You will also need to be prepared to travel, at short notice, to visit clients as directed by senior management.
- Minimum 2:1 from a leading University
- Native level German and fluent English
- 1+ year experience in a role that encompasses Customer Success, Technical Account Management, Client Service or Consulting
- Ability to manage in complex and crisis situations in a confident and calm manner
- Familiarity with enterprise networking technology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel to accounts across the region
- Strong time management skills, self-motivation and goal always orientated
- Able to effectively work as a part of team
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Family healthcare where available
- Pension contribution where available
- Other benefits include transport allowance
- Free lunch on a Friday*
- free fruit and regular office social events*
(* dependent on region and the pandemic situation)
We are a young company with dynamic growth so you must be prepared to work hard and show continued commitment and dedication to the business.