We are currently looking for fluent German speakers to come work in Ireland. Come and join our technical support team. This job is a great opportunity to come to Ireland, experience both Irish and international culture, and get something strong on your resume and build your future. If this is for you, please don’t hesitate and get in touch.
This is a Customer Support Technical Agent working with German B2B queries. This is an entry level position located in Dublin with full training and support provided. The ideal candidate is interested in technology and enjoys talking to people and solving problems. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, their communication skills and looking for an international experience. You will build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork and quality control.
- Answer contacts via phone, mail and ticket system promptly and professionally
- Resolve B2B customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team specific goals
- Assist with mentoring new hires
The ideal candidate is customer focused, enthusiastic and motivated to take charge of both customer satisfaction and query resolution.
- Interesting in working with tech
- Customer Service and Communication
- Fluency in English and German
- Good technical aptitude
- Friendly and outgoing manner
Salary and benefits:
- 28.000 Euro salary plus bonus
- 500 Euro relocation package
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Casual social atmosphere
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland. Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and do share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience.