We are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to come to Ireland and work in technical support. This job is a great opportunity to come to Ireland and experience Irish and international culture while getting something relevant to put your resume.
This is a Customer Support Technical Agent role working on Dutch B2B queries. It is an entry-level position located in Dublin with full training and support provided, including support for relocation. The ideal candidate has a healthy interest in technology and enjoys solving problems. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop their IT and customer service skills, wants to work with skills in communication and are looking for an international experience.
In this role, you will be able to build valuable transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork, and quality control.
- Answer incoming contacts via phone, mail and ticket system promptly and professionally
- Resolve B2B customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team-specific goals
- Assist with mentoring new hires
The ideal candidate is customer-focused, enthusiastic and motivated to take charge of both customer satisfaction and query resolution.
- Interested in working with IT
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Friendly and outgoing manner
Salary and benefits:
- 23.500 Euro salary plus bonus
- 500 Euro relocation package
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Casual social atmosphere
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland. Feel free to get in touch with me at email@example.com and share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience.