We are currently recruiting fluent Danish speakers to come to Ireland and work in Technical Support. This job is a great build transferable skills, get relevant experience and start your career in Ireland.
This role is an entry-level position as a Customer Support Technical Agent working with Danish Business to Business (B2B) queries. As it is an entry-level position full training and support are provided, including support for relocation if coming from abroad. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to develop transferable skills in customer service, IT troubleshooting, problem determination, teamwork, and quality control.
The ideal candidate has a healthy interest in technology and enjoys solving problems, is customer-focused, enthusiastic and motivated to take charge of both customer satisfaction and query resolution
- Answer incoming contacts via phone, mail and ticket system promptly and professionally
- Resolve B2B customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Work to achieve individual and team-specific goals
- Assist with mentoring new hires
- Interested in working with IT
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Danish
- Friendly and outgoing manner
Salary and benefits:
- 25.000 Euro salary plus bonus
- 1.400 Euro performance bonus
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Casual social atmosphere
Our team has experience of relocating the best candidates from all over Europe and will help you with anything you need to know to live, work and have fun while in Ireland. Feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and share this job with anyone that might be suited for this experience.