GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEAD
My client a Galway City based Medical Device business, seeks to hire a new Customer Service Team Leader. You will be a fluent German speaker with Customer Service/Team Leadership skills. You will be responsible for managing, empowering and motivating a team of Customer Services Specialists. You will be tasked with developing continuous improvement opportunities that will drive a better customer experience in a compliant and efficient manner. You will be expected to manage the team along with carrying out the duties of a Customer Service Specialist as required. This is a permanent role, based in Galway City, with remote working until a safe return to work protocol is set in place by the client. This will report to the Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for the Performance management of the team, ensuring that the team’s performance is managed and aligned with Yearly Goals, Commercial targets and overall metric performance and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an ongoing basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available and trained to the highest standard
- Measure, monitor and report on established Customer service KPI’s ensuring that they are met on an on-going basis.
- Implementation and tight control of a Tiered review process (Daily team / Daily site / Weekly / Monthly etc) that manages all aspects of the business to ensure that team issues are dealt with at the appropriate level and in a timely manner.
- Full understanding of how the team’s performance feed into overall function, site and organisational metrics.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (Commercial, Quality, Transportation, Senior Leadership etc) to ensure that their business requirements are fulfilled by your team.
- Continuously reviewing opportunities to streamline processes and implement IT or system changes that will drive efficiencies and improve our customers experience
- Work closely with the Customer Service Support Specialist facilitating the induction and training of all team members, ensuring that the highest levels of training are delivered and measured.
- Review compliments and complaints on a weekly basis and implement corrective actions to measurably improve the customer’s experience.
- Collaborate and share best practice with other team leads in Galway and the SSC units ensuring consistent and up to date knowledge of all business processes.
- Partner with the QA/RA function to ensure adherence to the Quality Management System is at the core of all Customer service activities
- Ensure training policy, procedures and activities support successful ISO audits.
- Keep appropriate records of all training activities and ensure such records meet and exceed any audit requirements/standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing customer service teams
- Fluency in German is essential
- Experience in establishing a “Best in Class” Shared Service Centre for Customer Service with a focus on continuous improvement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated success in managing and coordinating a multi-skilled team in performance and productivity
- Experience in call monitoring system and strong knowledge of telephony KPI’s
- Proven track record in delivering KPI’s in a changing environment
- SAP ERP and CRM experience is a distinct advantage
- Experience delivering change initiatives and facilitating change in a customer focused organisation
- Solid understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics
- Excellent Project management and report writing skills essential
- Third level relevant business qualification or associated discipline
- Advanced Excel desirable, PowerPoint skills
For more information, please send cv’s to email@example.com