Customer Service Representative
Our client is a leading healthcare company based in Galway and are looking to recruit a Customer Service Specialist for their European Headquarters in Galway. The position requires a Customer Service Representative to work in our customer service department handling Global customer inquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responding to customer and employee questions/concerns in an efficient and effective manner and resolving issues/complaints which customers might have regarding company's products which include but not limited to complaints, queries, refunds etc.
- Maintaining knowledge of the company's facilities, websites, products, promotions, policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional, courteous and efficient manner
- Complete documentation to in-house standards and be compliant with all in house procedures
- Working in a safe manner at all times
- Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a Call Centre or Customer Service department
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Pervious teamwork experience
- Knowledge of Medical device/healthcare products is a distinct advantage
Suitable candidates should send CV to email@example.com or call 091507522 to discuss the role further