- Customer interface on purchase orders and forecasts information
- Preparation of daily shipping paperwork; picklists to be issued according to process and correct Carrier clearly stamped. For Ex Works customers; the delivery note reference must be provided in advance of collection.
- Ensure all product is shipped in accordance with customer requirements – courier as specified and in line with packaging instructions.
- Daily customer demand review, by product and by customer, with updates from the daily production meeting.
- Communicate changes in customer requirements at the Daily Production Meeting and highlight the shipment priorities.
- Ensure all customer delivery notes are filed.
- MPS Demand Arbitration to be completed weekly.
- Customer Service Administration support as required according to plant requirement
- NPI Support – Support of Project activity for planning and transferring new part numbers within the serial processes
- Minimum of 2- 3 years experience in a Customer Service role, within a manufacturing environment preferable.
- Supply Chain Knowledge
- Fluent English.
- Fluent/working Korean language
- SAP knowledge is not a must but would be an advantage