Are you an experienced Customer Service Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
This is an outstanding opportunity for ambitious applicants to grow & develop their career with 1 of Ireland's most dynamic & rewarding employers so if youre interested, please apply!
As a key member of the customer support team, your responsibilities will be focused on engaging directly with customers via phone, e-mail and live web chat as well as any other company approved technology and deliver best practice high quality customer service.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar customer focused role
- Relevant third level qualification
- Exceptional team player with experience in fast moving business environment
- Excellent time management and planning skills, working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to develop relationships with the variety of stakeholders from the end customer, construction site teams and multiple departments within the business
- Some experience in a CRM system (salesforce preferable) and a working knowledge of MS Office
- Organised, methodical, able to work independently, attention to detail, ability to multitask.
For more information on this role please contact email@example.com or call 087 342 6944.