Our client, one of Ireland's largest financial institutions is looking to hire a number of customer service executives to join their busy teams in various locations around Ireland.
What will you be doing?
- Support the migration of customers to smartphone usage
- Ensure customers have a valid mobile number registered
- Fully support customers with downloading the new Channels Mobile App and promote the benefits of the improved / additional functionality
- Actively support digital activations and adoption of the new Bank Mobile App
- Fully train, coach, and support frontline colleagues in Branch on the Mobile App functions and migration journey
- Manage flow and engage with customers to deliver a professional, efficient and friendly customer service to support our customers during the migration period
- Strive to resolve all customers complaints / queries at source
- Ensure all relevant new Channels merchandise is on display in Branch
- Capture and escalate issues, concerns, challenges and general feedback to Branch Team Leader / Customer advocates to support lessons learned and continuous improvement
- Perform duties in a compliant manor in accordance with policies and procedures
What do you need?
- Experience in customer service, demonstrating a high standard of service in every customer interaction.
- Tech savvy with an ability to adapt to new technologies on all digital platforms i.e. Mobile, tablet etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a high performing team.
- Proven presentation skills
- Flexible and hardworking team player – travel will be required as successful applicants will be responsible for traveling between branches within the locality as and when required