Our client, a Financial Services company are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for a 6 month contract.
Working in a team environment you will be responsible for some of the following duties:
- Deal with queries via inbound calls from customers, reps & network in relation to Claims & Policy Services
- Ongoing delivery of productivity targets in line with department objectives
- Achieve required quality standards on all audits
- Issue customer letters as required
- Make outbound calls as required
- Send amendments to Claims & Policy Services via the defined process within the team
- Responsibility for delivery of service levels through completion of `own` diary activities
- Deal with customer complaints in accordance with agreed procedures in order to maintain good customer relations
- Act as buddy to new starters once successfully completed required training programme
- Support the workflow teams as required
- Adherence to regulatory and operational objectives
- 6 months to 1 years' experience gained within customer services or administration environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- IT Literacy
- Analytical ability.
- Min Leaving Certificate, 3rd level advantageous
For further information or to apply please email email@example.com