Are you fluent in Italian and/or Spanish with strong administration skills and a business or financial background? This may be the perfect role for you!
My client, a well-known insurance company located in Navan, Co. Meath requires a Corporate Customer Service Administrator starting immediately.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Responsible for managing the daily tasks associated with Operations for the Wealth Protection business line.
- Work within the team structure to take accountability for tasks delegated to you and adherence to procedures and SLA’s relating to New Business / Policy Servicing / Client Services.
- Manage queries and issue log and ensure accurate information is maintained
- Handle incoming queries in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to identify issues and escalate same to Team Leader
- Ensuring that all AML and Regulatory requirements are met according to the Central Bank of Ireland and Company’s standards.
- Monitor the relationships and identify any issues affecting customer satisfaction and report same to line management
- Ability to play an active role in a diverse team in a busy environment
- Willingness to accept requirements relating to developing your professional career
- Ad-Hoc Administration duties and project work as required
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication, analysis, report writing and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised; used to working efficiently in a regulated environment applying a strong work ethic
- Have experience working in diverse, multicultural teams
- Demonstrate a strong track record of working within financial services operations
- Be able to recognise the impact of external (regulatory, market, legal etc.) changes to the business
- Able to manage, monitor and measure assigned work to deliver a high level of service
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines while displaying a strong attention to detail
- Experience in Anti Money Laundering, due diligence and Consumer Protection Codes is an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years related business sector experience
- Knowledge and experience of investment products in an Insurance environment would be an advantage
- Fluency in Italian required
Contract: 6months with perm potential
Location: Navan, Co, Meath
Start: Immediate required
Contact Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01614/6076 for further details