This is a key role in an exciting and rapidly growing FMCG company, with the consumer and shopper at the heart of our clients marketing strategy and activity. The UKI Customer Marketing Manager plays a key role in driving our clients brand via their retail partners and supporting rapid growth in the UKI market. You will be responsible for partnering with strategic retailers and managing all shopper and trade marketing activity both instore and online.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get experience in the next step in their career.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop the strategy and annual shopper plans for supporting the UKI marketing plan in key retailers in UKI, brilliantly executing our brand content across all consumer touchpoints, including online & instore
- Working with the NAM/KAM for the Account, develop customer specific marketing plans, aligned to joint business plans and brand plans
- Use a channel mindset to create activity for grocery, pharmacy, wholesale and online retailers
- Develop effective and innovative campaigns and activity that are fully integrated with the UKI Brand Marketing plan
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams as well as outside partners
- Keep up to date with retailer market activity and trends, sharing relevant insights and recommendations with the business
- Bring relevant innovations to market, develop a strong launch campaign and amplify the activity for maximum impact
- Add to continuous process optimization, measure impact, discover efficiencies and implement changes
- Lead & ensure all ATL and BTL activities are delivered within budget, and that the content and quality of all communications enhance the brand and grow the business in line with brand objectives
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant Degree/Education
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or ready to take the next step.
- Candidates supporting UK retailers on trade marketing initiatives and has some online experience will also be considered.
- A proven track record in developing brands in a FMCG business environment
- Experience in project management
- Budget management experience
- Stakeholder Management is key, and retail customer experience is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven campaign delivery and success against KPIs
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English is mandatory
- Flexibility to travel (role has expected travel of c.10%)