My Client is a leading hearing testing Company , which are seeing tremendous growth at the moment. They are opening a new branch in Swords and are looking for confident and enthusiastic people to join the team
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Salary: 20-23k plus OTE 33k
The purpose of the Audiological Assistant job is to provide a complete administrative/secretarial support service within their assigned Clinic in keeping with ATRT.
He/She is responsible for all telemarketing activity within the Clinic to ensure leads/enquiries are followed up and Dispensers diaries are full.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Audiological Assistant must ensure the Clinic is kept clean and tidy at all times to ensure customers/patients/visitors, etc., are comfortable and left with a good impression of the Clinic and Hidden Hearing Ltd.
• Customer Care - provide a high level of professional customer care to all customers/suppliers/colleagues.
• Telemarketing – manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met and diaries are full in line with ATRT.
• Diary Management – maintain online diary management system for Clinic Dispensers in line with ATRT Block Scheduling, walk-in, service and maintenance hours.
• Reception – ensure all areas of the Clinic are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
• Mailings – provide administration support and ensure all secretarial actions are accurate and timely (including mail merge activities).
• Provide support to the Dispenser and Regional Manager or other Officer appointed by the Sales Director, with the preparation of part-accounts and bank lodgements.
• Administer all post in the Clinic, i.e., incoming and outgoing and maintain an up-to-date record of both.
• Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and attend and actively participant in the Daily Huddle Meetings.
• Liaise with local GP’s, ENT’s and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line with ATRT.
• Administer Stock Control to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained and stores are kept tidy.
• Maintain Clinic filing system ensuring all files are kept up-to-date and filed properly.
• Maintain in-house database and ensure it is kept up-to-date.
• Maintain a safe and clean clinic by complying with the Company’s standard policy and procedures.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
• A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
• Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
• Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
• Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
• Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
• A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
• An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
• Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
• Good Time Management skills and efficient.
• A High level of Flexibility.
To Apply send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org