My client, a leading name in Irish FMCG comprising of countless market leading brands, is seeking a dynamic, Customer Activation Executive. You will have the opportunity to work with excellent brands ensuring short term consumer activation is optimised. You will play a key role in consumer promotions, promotional packs, and in store activation. This position will work cross-functionally to oversee development of brand communication assets including creative design of all below the line assets.
This an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to best in class brands and join collaborative and dynamic company.
- Develop customer activation plans for the year
- Take ownership and accountability for the annual activation plan while collaborating with cross functional teams to deliver best in class activations
- Stakeholder management is key for this role, you will drive th execution of key account shopper marketing and trade activation plans
- NPD and EPD Launches
- You will also be responsible for Trade Marketing Activations, both in store and CRM
- POS Development and Activation, Customer, Brand and Partner Brands
- Budget Management
- Sampling & Event Management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- You will have 1-2 years experience within FMCG brand marketing
- Experience on working with and briefing agencies
- You will be educated to Degree level in a relevant discipline
- You will have a demonstrated track record in delivering successful activations
- You are a confident, solution orientated self-starter with the ability to work cross functionally
- You will be highly organised, thrive in a busy and multitasking environment
- Project management
- Some experience in POS development
- Some experience in management of sampling & events
This is a perm opportunity not to be missed, send your CV to Clare.email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.