Project Managers; CSA (Construction, Structural, Architectural) and MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Power) sought for Data Centre Construction Projects in Europe.
CSA PM Role;
Job title: CSA (Civil, Structural Architectural) Project Manager
Location: Data Centre, Sweden (MEP PM is based in Denmark)
Salary Bracket; €140,000-155,000
(Would likely follow a 10/4 rotation with an apartment provided)
Initailly a 2 year contract with the possibility of extending aligned with the program
You role is to oversee construction from conception to completion
- Provide management, oversight, and input on issues related to design, construction, client relations, and/or project management and delivery
- Provide ongoing communications to Client reporting out on ongoing issues and progress.
- Client relations: Secure required input and approvals from Client
- Streamline approval process both with Client and with Main contractor / subcontractors.
- Ensure Main contractor / sub-contractors adhere to compliance, design, procurement, and manufacturing schedules and deadlines.
- Contractor management to include;
- Deployment strategy including interface with each other.
- Project schedule coordinate with the overall Client construction program.
- Construction resources and structure necessary to deliver successfully
- Site logistics strategy, from the site allocation to Main contractor
- Provide oversight to ensure adequate access is provided to all.
- Provide assistance with interface and coordination issues with the remainder of the Client team.
- Deliver close-out documentation to Client.
- Liaise with other disciplines to ensure alignment and coordination across disciplines
- Work closely with the construction management function to meet project schedules
To be considered for this position you will have;
- Circa 5 years plus CSA experience with design and construction projects , preferably in Data Centres
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Strong Project Supervisory Construction Stage (PSCP) Health and Safety background
- Ability to give support across all disciplines to bring both design and construction requirements through to projects
To Apply; Send a detailed summary of your relevant experience along with your updated CV.
We will contact you upon receipt. For enquiries call Darina or Des on 00 353 1 6390390 in confidence.