CPL are partners to a leading brand in the Banking industry and have enviable opportunities available to experienced Customer Service professionals who want to kick start their career in Financial Services.
- Your every day job will require excellent customer service skills and include interactions with customers mainly over the phone but also including webchat and email.
- You will be required to perform administration tasks on behalf of the customer or client if the situation arises
- You will be required to explain products and services as well as providing guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve
- You will be required to deal with sensitive situations such as credit card arrears or late payments
- You will need to have prior experience working in a customer service environment
- Ideally you will have experience working in an environment where a high volume of calls is the norm
- You must be completely fluent in English with excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards change
What’s on Offer:
- A full training programme will support you on your journey to learn about the various banking products and customers. You’ll be provided with every opportunity to improve on your own skills and expertise
- Excellent location with onsite parking included
- An opportunity to work with one of the largest banking providers in the country to grow and develop your career
If you are interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org