Role: Credit Business Excellence Specialist in one of the best known Retail banks in Ireland
Reporting to: Credit BE and PMO Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin 2
The primacy of role of the Credit BE Specialist is to support the Credit BE & PMO to deliver the Group Management Agenda, mainly through the technology data analysis capabilities, MI and administrative function, but also through business analysis and the stakeholder support.
Data Analysis, MI reporting
- Produce CAR (Credit Activity Record) MI reports / other MI reports as required and provide
- Technical support to the existing MI reports;
- Manage Credit Risk supply-demand Resource Workstack, through timely and accurate data capture and reporting
- Monitor adherence to the CAR tracking process and devise further process and technology improvements
- Maintain and further enhance the existing reconciliation tool for Credit Risk budget administration
- Apply knowledge of MS SQL, Advanced Excel and VBA to perform the above activities.
- Stakeholder Management/Support
- Support Credit Risk Senior Management with their team effort forecasting in CAR;
- Contribute to planning, reviewing and overall management of the Workstack report, issued monthly to the Senior Management team in Credit Risk.
- Provide business analysis support to ensure updates to the existing RCSA logs and Compliance reports
- Coordinate RCSA/Compliance submissions across all Credit Risk stakeholders
- Participate in business analysis or limited project management activities, as required.
- Ensure Business Excellence is demonstrated in the quality of work outputs, e.g. structure of documents, clarity of communication, standard and consistency of deliverables.
- Perform various ad-hoc administrative activities that support delivery of Credit Risk workstack.
- Must already hold eligibilty to work in Ireland
- Self-starter with proven knowledge and experience (4-5 years) in Back Office Administration, MI, Data Analysis, Business Analysis
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner (MI, budget/cost forecast, effort estimates, etc.). Demonstrates Business Excellence through own work outputs
- Proven ability and desire to interpret complex information / data, as well as summarising /normalising and presenting data outputs in a comprehensive way to Senior Stakeholders;
- Financial Services experience advantageous.
- Credit Risk experience not required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g. SUMPRODUCT, INDIRECT)
- Working knowledge of VBA
- Working knowledge of SQL/MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint. MS Visio desirable
- Working knowledge of MS Word and standard Excel
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint desirable
Further Expected Knowledge & Skills
- Self- motivated, ability to reach deadlines in an organised manner
- Ability to communicate and negotiate successfully with colleagues at various levels of seniority across the business
- Track record of delivering results
- Embraces change and demonstrates a proven creative approach to problem solving
- Exposure to Project Management desirable, but not essential
- Ability to work well in the context of changing priorities and time pressures
Salary: 45-52k depending on experience.
How to Apply: Please send cv to email@example.com or call 01-9476303