Our client is a leading Irish bank
Credit Business Excellence Specialist
Reporting to the Business Excellence & PMO Manager, this role sits in the Credit Risk/ Group Risk Department. Duties will include:
Data Analysis, MI reporting
- Produce CAR (Credit Activity Record) MI reports / other MI reports as required and provide technical support to the existing MI reports;
- Manage Credit Risk supply-demand Resource Workstack, through timely and accurate data capture and reporting;
- Monitor adherence to the CAR tracking process and devise further process and technology improvements;
- Maintain and further enhance the existing reconciliation tool for Credit Risk budget administration;
- Apply knowledge of MS SQL, Advanced Excel and VBA to perform the above activities.
- Support Credit Risk Senior Management with their team effort forecasting in CAR;
- Contribute to planning, reviewing and overall management of the Workstack report, issued monthly to the Senior Management team in Credit Risk.
- Provide business analysis support to ensure updates to the existing RCSA logs and Compliance reports;
- Coordinate RCSA/Compliance submissions across all Credit Risk stakeholders;
- Participate in business analysis or limited project management activities, as required.
- Ensure Business Excellence is demonstrated in the quality of work outputs, e.g. structure of documents, clarity of communication, standard and consistency of deliverables.
- Perform various ad-hoc administrative activities that support delivery of Credit Risk workstack.
- Self-starter with several years proven knowledge and experience in Back Office Administration, MI, Data Analysis, Business Analysis;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to produce high quality work in a consistent and reliable manner (MI, budget/cost forecast, effort estimates, etc.)
- Demonstrates Business Excellence through own work outputs;
- Proven ability and desire to interpret complex information / data, as well as summarising / normalising and presenting data outputs in a comprehensive way to Senior Stakeholders;
- Financial Services experience advantageous. Credit Risk experience not required
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g. SUMPRODUCT, INDIRECT);
- Working knowledge of VBA;
- Working knowledge of SQL/MS SQL Server Management Studio;
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint. MS Visio desirable;
- Working knowledge of MS Word
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint desirable.
Please email your CV to the above address or call me on 01-9476383