German speaking Collections Analyst in Dublin
Our Client is a global operating company in the area of Health Care products. In Ireland alone our Client employs nearly 3.000 people across mulitiple sectors. To support the team, a German speaking Credit and Collections Analyst is needed.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Conducting credit checks on all customers and establish
- Analysing and reviewing credit assessment to existing and new customers
- Liaising with clients and customer service to resolve payment queries
- Prepare monthly performance reports
- Managing the cash application
- Maintaining and strengthen client relationships
Requirements for this position:
- Fluency in German & English
- Experienced in working within a financial position
- Knowledge in reading finanical statements
- Professional Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- EU passport or Valid working Visa
Reasons to apply:
- Great employer to work for
- Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experiences)
- Permanent and direct contract (no service provider)
- Great benefits
- good career progression
If you like to hear more about it, please get in touch with me through applying here or sending me your CV directly to Andreas.email@example.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted shortly.