As part of our Restructuring & Credit Recovery team in Accenture, you will have to opportunity to make an impact by liaising with a range of clients across personal, corporate and SME sectors
You will play a central role in supporting clients who are in financial difficulty, and arrange for appropriate solutions to be put in place. You will be able to leverage your relationship management experience by providing these dynamic solutions.
What you will be able to achieve?
• Demonstrate stakeholder management skills through your interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
• Achieve targets around restructuring of debt.
• Become involved in process improvements
• Be able to make a real impact in decision making.
What you’ll need
• Business related Degree
• As the successful candidate, you will ideally need 2-3 years’ experience in a lending and restructuring.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• The ability to prioritise goals and overlapping deadlines to achieve successful outcomes.
• QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
o Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
o Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances