Who you are
As part of the Restructuring Team, you will work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team to provide appropriate credit restructuring solutions to our customer base across Personal, SME, Corporate and Property Sectors. The Restructuring Team plays a pivotal role in supporting our customers in financial difficulty and providing them with sustainable solutions. It also comprises the proactive credit management of previously restructured customers. The role will afford the opportunity to individuals to gain restructuring experience as well as enhancing their people, credit and relationship management skills.
Your next challenge
- To provide the highest standards in customer relationship management to a portfolio of customers across a number of sectors.
- To develop positive and professional working relationships with key internal and external teams.
- Achieve KPI's which will include both restructuring and management of restructured portfolio of customers.
- Provide support to the wider team as required.
What you’ll need
- 1-3 years’ experience of working in a lending and / or restructuring area of a financial services company is highly desirable.
- Evidence of building and maintaining relationships with customers in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team.
- An ability to prioritise and plan to effectively achieve goals and to be dependable in consistently delivering reliable results.
- QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
- Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances;
- Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.