Reporting to the Senior Credit Manager, the Credit Analyst has responsibility for the entire credit
approval process for new loan applications. This entails the speedy completion of credit scoring
templates and interpretation of credit and financial results from same; discussion of results with
Borrower/Accountant/Broker to help determine the most accurate credit score; presentation,
discussion & recommendation of cases to Head of Credit and/or Credit Committee; and assisting the
wider team in posting loans to the site and managing credit Q&A from the
crowd/potential lenders on same.
● Fully complete the credit process for individual Irish SME loan applications of up to €300k
whilst maintaining speed of execution;
● Presentation of case to Head of Credit/Credit Committee with overall recommendation and
suggested structural changes if need be;
● Directly manage relations with all key stakeholders including potential Borrowers,
accountants and intermediaries, credit reporting agencies, other team members.
● Maintaining credit ownership for each application approved through the entire LF process;
● Maintaining and recommending on-going improvements to the corporate credit policy and
overall credit evaluation process.
● Given client is a young and high-growth entity (>250% loan book growth Year on
Year), the role may also include other ad-hoc duties as the platform evolves.
● 2-3 years SME/Corporate Credit credit analysis experience,
● Direct experience managing potential Borrowers and multiple stakeholders (internally and
● Strong, energetic work ethic and ability to make independent decisions and
● Pro-active attitude, willing to assist other departments and team members/Management as
● Solution oriented, willing to look at solutions and think outside of the box in delivering
proposals which meet both business and credit objectives.
● Business and/or Accounting degree
● Invoice Finance/Leasing/Asset/Secured and/or Agri Finance experience