SENIOR COST ACCOUNTING ANALYST - GALWAY
Our client, a leading Galway based Medical Device company seeks to hire a new Senior Cost Accounting Analyst. Reporting to the Cost Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the FP&C across their manufacturing and distribution sites. This is an excellent permanent role where you can grow your career within a market leading manufacturing business.
- Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control in manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Performs complex technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Gathers, analyses, prepares and summarizes recommendations for Operations financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Assists in the budget and reforecast process.
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Performs economic research and studies in the areas of rates of return, depreciations, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of governmental requirements.
- Coordinates with members of the manufacturing business unit teams to review financial information and forecasts.
- Performs a variety of other tasks, as required.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and
- Seven years of experience in areas such as costing, reporting and financial analysis.
- A broad knowledge of cost accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to influence at a variety of levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated strong analytical, human relations, collaborations, and communication skills -- verbal and written.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare professional written and oral presentations regarding financial analysis.
- Ability to manage large and high priority projects efficiently and effectively and to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
For more information, send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.