We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter to define and own Irish Territory of South West Ireland -Cork, Waterford, Munster County and Surrounding Areas 100% Field Based.
Work for one of the leading Fin-tech payment companies in the world. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
Our products play an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction.
We provide card payments solutions for both physical and online merchants.
The Corporate Sales manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new corporate opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for management of existing corporate clients and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Achieve set targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Development of strategic Corporate Partner Relationships, Group Deals and Trade Association deals through proactive sourcing of opportunities
- Maximise performance & achieve company KPI's through demonstrating strong commercial acumen
- Create and write client proposals, and deliver client presentations, in partnership with senior sales and delivery resources as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the business trends and issues facing market sector
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. Project Management Office, Operations) as required to develop and implement required client solution
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation route
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
- Establish a clear target list based on strategy / target sectors and product advancement as agreed with management and relevant colleagues.
- Be proactive and innovative in prospecting and forming key relationships through existing contacts, seminars, customer surveys, new product launches, structured corporate entertainment, press profile etc.
- Utilise and engage with the appropriate channels to generate quality leads and opportunities.
- Engage proactively with the Sales Team to gain specific support required prospect for identified opportunities.
- Ensure that all necessary advance due diligence is completed in a timely and comprehensive manner using a structured due diligence process covering pre-tender requirements.
- Ensure prioritisation and urgency around most important deals in the pipeline
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales management experience in a B2B environment, within a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a high performing team in a transactional sales environment
- Knowlege of Irish Territory Desired
- Exceptional track record in identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellence in influencing at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of achieving success against challenging targets with complex sales cycle and product requirements.
- Demonstrable success in taking personal ownership for driving performance and delivering constant growth to meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience in operating effectively within a wider Corporate Sales Team; using all available resources in an effective and timely manner.
- Drive for results/success
- Customer focus
- Analytical ability
- Time management/effectiveness of planning
- Effective communication skills
We are offering
- Competitive Base salary
- High commission incentives
- Company car, laptop and phone.
- Remote Work
- Up to 25 Days Holiday plus 9 Public Holidays
- Life insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work/Travel Pass
- Maternity and Paternity Pay