Front of House Customer Care Corporate Receptionist
Role: My client, well known law firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their established Front of House team, reporting to the Client Experience Manager.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador and first point of contact for all visitors to the firm.
- To provide a high level of professional and personable client facing service to all internal and external clients.
- To act professionally and work efficiently at all times.
- To ensure Boardrooms and both Reception areas are kept pristine at all times.
- To adapt and work across two client facing areas.
- Liaising with our Corporate Hospitality Team and our cleaning staff regularly.
- Answering the telephone/working on a switchboard.
- To take ownership of the administration duties involved in the running of a busy reception area, including client car-parking, couriers, faxes, post etc.
- To oversee the booking and supervision of meeting rooms.
- To liaise with other support departments.
- To manage ad hoc hospitality events/projects as they arise.
- To be an active member of our Health and Safety team playing a critical role as a First Aider and Fire Warden.
- Experience working as a Corporate Receptionist or within a Customer Service role in a professional environment.
- Confident in dealing with clients and executives at all levels.
- Experience of a busy front of house reception area.
- Exceptional professional etiquette and excellently presented (suited and booted)
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and matters.
- Open to flexible working hours
- Experience in a legal environment is desirable.
****This role requires an immediate start**
Durtation: 2 months initially
If this role appeals to you please get in touch asap
Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 614 6079