About the role
As part of the Structured Finance Services line of business, you will be responsible for managing — under supervision — a portfolio of client companies and SPVs to which domiciliation, management, corporate secretarial, accounting and reporting services. Our Structured Finance Services focus on capital markets and private placed securitisation transactions across all major asset classes, asset based lending as well as bespoke (non-fund but fund-related) investment structures for asset managers in the private debt asset class.
- Assist Governance Services team with general company secretarial duties including incorporation of companies, Companies Registration Office filings and maintenance of statutory registers;
- Assist in closing of Structured Finance transactions, including assistance in the review and negotiation of transaction documents, coordination of approval process and attending to all associated matters;
- Performing client acceptance “Know Your Customer” and ongoing Anti-Money-Laundering monitoring;
- Communication with clients, lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions and other offices worldwide ensuring that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
- Ad-hoc project work as required;
- Ideally 1-2 years working within a corporate services provider or law firm, a legal qualification is desirable;
- An understanding of the securitisation industry, particularly structured finance transactions is highly desired, but not essential;
- Practical experience in database administration (ideally Viewpoint), Adobe, Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Team spirited/reliable and responsible/able to work both autonomously and efficiently within a team;
- Able to set priorities, flexible and ability to thrive under pressure and cope with tight deadlines;
- Client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude;
- Eager to learn, resourceful and a hands on individual;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.