My client, a well-established manufacturer in the Construction industry is seeking an enthusiastic Administrator to join their team.
Reasons to Apply:
- Excellent opportunity for a graduate or candidate looking for an opportunity to develop in a highly energised environment
- Point of contact for relationships with Irish and multinational clients
- Working Hours: Mon-Thurs 08:00-4:30pm and Friday 08:00-3:30pm (flexibility around start times if needed)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage day to day order processing and packing activities
- Source, negotiate and purchase materials both within and outside the EU
- Prepare, release and maintain purchase orders
- Liaise with internal teams, contractors and project managers and suppliers to ensure prompt delivery of all orders
- Monitor suppliers to ensure cost, quality and delivery adherence and resolve any invoice queries
- Stock taking of various Insulation and metal fabrication materials.
- Reconciling orders with delivery dockets.
- Resolve operational, material and manpower problems at various sites.
- Organise and coordinate safety courses and ensure all documents are kept up to date in line with CIF specifications.
- General administration including data entry and updating spreadsheets.
- Setting up new projects and creating weekly and monthly project reports.
The successful candidate:
- Knowledge of Mechanical services would be beneficial
- Tech Savvy with an analytical approach to tasks
- Administration experience in the construction industry is desirable but not essential
- Excellent time management capabilities: plans, prioritises and organises multiple concurrent tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel & other relevant office software applications.
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie or contact me on 021 462 6125 for more information