Looking for a Contracts Assistant to join a growing company in the semi-state/ public sector based in Dublin. This a great opportunity for someone looking to join a dedicated team who pride themselves on service excellence.
- Record contracts across business units working closely with procurement, development, finance and legal
- Agreeing business support contracts like facilities, office supplies, marketing, communications and IT with suppliers
- Manage questions/clarifications items during contract negotiation and circulate to reviewers & request responses to clarifications and route final agreements for signature
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review, and control the spend under contracts and to manage contract expiry dates
- Support internal audit and compliance functions in developing a strong controls environment focused on PO process and contract approval
- Implement a contracts management system for the company and update database of contracts
- Support the finance manager with internal and external audits, including the C&AG
- Ad-hoc reporting within finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Strong organisation, communication and presentation skills
- Organised and efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with experience in other Microsoft Packages.
- Industry exposure; knowledge of construction industry/property development or semi-state sector is desirable
*Excellent salary and package on offer
Alternatively, for more details contact or send your CV to Tim.Clifford@cpl.ie.