• The Contract and Billing Administrator will support the order management function within Ad Operations. They will work in a queue based environment to review our internal contracts and problem solve with the sales organization and extended business partners. The CBA role requires the ability to simultaneously manage multiple cases under tight timelines. The ideal candidates will be a quick learner, have exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
• We are looking for someone who can collaborate with our business partners in the sales organization as well as finance and legal teams. The candidate will be able to communicate effectively and act as a consultant on our processes to our growing business.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of experience in Finance, Billing, or Contract Review
• Ability to work in a high volume environment
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work on a global team player
• Accountable with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
• High energy – ability to process multiple cases in a timely and accurate manner consistently
• Strong Excel skills
• Any experience or knowledge with CRM systems or Salesforce a plus