Continuous Improvement Specialist
Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Newbridge
Permanent Role. Attractive salary, bonus and package with a subsidised canteen!
As a member of our team, you'll work alongside innovative and energetic colleagues, to deliver life-changing medicines, and work on projects that reshape our business.
As Continuous Improvement specialist you will champion the continuous improvement processes supporting process centric teams in Newbridge. This includes the implementation and sustainment of continuous improvement, standard work, operator care and data driven decision making elements and the related processes within the manufacturing areas.
What you will do:
- Maintain and develop Improvement opportunities and best practices for Continuous Improvement Loops & Standard work processes within process centric teams.
- Identifies opportunities and implements operational improvement projects
- Drive the change to improve supply and quality of the product
- Develop, monitor and maintain standardization of ways of working, implementation and embedding of Pfizer Manufacturing System in the area (Standard Work, 5S, TPM, CI)
- Provide timely support as part of the Operations Team. Participate in decision making in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Seek out best practice and ensure consistent deployment across the site
- Liaise with Pfizer network Subject Matter Experts to implement best practices in CI, standard work and team based approaches
- Working to support and drive a dynamic process centric team based approach to meet current and future business needs in a high challenge high support environment
- Project management, tracking, monitoring and implementing initiatives to improve efficiency.
Team Capability Building
- Inspire, motivate and coach talented operators as required to support continuous improvement, standard work and operator care programs
- Promote continuous improvement culture with all team members
- Operate to cGMP, regulatory, safety and compliance standards
- Partner with the Quality, Technology and Operations personnel to investigate Manufacturing Incidents applying tools such as Method 1 and root cause analysis
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Third level qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
- Prior relevant continuous improvement experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in delivering successfully Lean or six sigma concepts
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and goal driven environment. Be Self-driven.